Take Advantage of Your Benefits as a Member of CNIE
Members of CNIE enjoy these benefits and privileges:
- Publications, including:
- Access to our highly respected journals: the International Journal of E-Learning and Distance Education (IJEDE) and the Canadian Journal of Learning and Technology (CJLT)
- Monthly newsletter during the programming year
- Listserv, which provides additional notifications of interest to professionals in our field
- Opportunity to apply for CNIE’s annual awards, which focus on innovation in all sectors of education such as higher education, continuing education, K-12, and workplace learning
- Special rates to events and conferences, including:
- Annual conference (including a Call for Proposals to which all members are encouraged to submit)
- Virtual events such as presentations, interactive panels, and networking events
- Opportunities to volunteer and shape our organization
- Voting rights at our Annual General Meeting
This organization creates a community that is supportive and responsive – it is a great networking opportunity that can allow professional conversations to occur across the country.
CNIE offers a variety of membership plans including:
- Individual, which provides you with all of the benefits and privileges of membership.
- Student, which provides all of the benefits and privileges of membership to full-time students. People can hold student memberships for as many as four years.
- Institutional membership, through which an organization purchases four or more memberships at a discounted rate. The organization designates a primary contact as well as additional members. Each person on an institutional membership receives all of the benefits and privileges of membership.
More information about membership (https://e.cnie-rcie.ca/connect/members/members-info/)
Become a member (https://www.assocsrv.ca/cnie-rcie/login.asp)
Renew your membership (https://www.assocsrv.ca/cnie-rcie/login.asp)
CNIE Organizational Members (https://e.cnie-rcie.ca/connect/cnie-organizational-members/)