About the Virtual Conference
Our virtual conference will work similarly to a face-to-face conference, using the Grenadine platform.
- Getting started: After you register—and before you start the conference—you will receive credentials for the conference system. You sign onto the system, choose a password, and enter onto the conference event page—kind of like the hallway in a main conference.
- Onboading to the system: Just before the official launch of the conference, we’ll hold a system orientation session. The recording will be available throughout the conference. (Speakers: We’ll also have pre-conference “rehearsals” so you can familiarize yourself with the platform.)
- Attending sessions: You sign onto the conference event page, which lists all of the events available at the current time. From there, you would choose the session that you want to attend. During:
- Main sessions (keynotes, social events), you have one choice.</li
- Elective sessions (workshops, roundtables, research and case study presentations), you have several choices during the same time period.
Sessions themselves occur on Zoom. The conference platform ensures that you can attend sessions without memorizing or tracking different Zoom links.
- Receiving help: Although we do not anticipate problems, a conference Help Center will be open throughout the event to assist you with any issues that arise.